Reviewing the medical need for genetic tests and trying to write coverage policies for these complex assays and conditions can be a daunting task. That’s why we’ve introduced a new, customized service that supports payer needs for evidence-based coverage policies for genetic, genomic, and proteomic tests.
Instead of your team using valuable time to break down the evidence surrounding these tests, Hayes genetic test experts will do it for you. We’ll provide you with the clarity and guidance you need to make informed decisions about how best to manage and pay for these tests. With our coverage policy support, you can be assured that your business decisions about paying for and managing genetic, genomic, and proteomic tests are based on the most current information available.
We develop our coverage policies according to clients’ specifications with regard to topic selection, scope, format, and turnaround time. Each coverage policy includes:
- A focused literature search to identify peer-reviewed data.
- A discussion of the strength and direction of the evidence behind each genetic, genomic, and proteomic test in a given patient population.
- Patient selection and exclusion criteria.
- Indications for and limitations of the test.
- Regulatory agency approval information.
- CPT and ICD codes.
- National association or society-published guidelines.
Our intent is to save your staff time, while ensuring that you have the most up-to-date information, clearly summarized, and at your fingertips, to help you determine how best to manage and pay for these tests. For more information, click here to send us an inquiry or call us at 215-855-0615.