After the rousing success of our inaugural client symposium, it only made sense to have it become an annual affair. We’re happy to announce that both the date and location have been confirmed for the second Hayes, Inc. Client Symposium!
As with our maiden event, the Hayes Client Symposium is an opportunity for our health plan clients to learn about current and future trends in the industry, including the ability to earn continuing education credits with two accredited sessions. Additionally, both at dinner and during scheduled breakouts, clients will have the opportunity to network both with Hayes employees as well as with each another.
Sessions this year to include:
- Clinical Validity, Analytical Validity, and Clinical Utility: Defining the Pillars of Genetic Testing
- Predict, Plan, Protect: Disruptive Technologies and their Effect on Coverage Determination
- The Missing Link: Using Evidence to Get Payers and Providers in Sync
- Eyes on the Future: Pharmacogenomics
- CLIENT PANEL: Applying CERs to your Coverage and Reimbursement Decisions
- Genetic Testing: Taking the Next Steps to Merge Our Visions
- The Outlook of American Healthcare
We are still finalizing some of the details of the event, so some session titles and content may be subject to change. Keep your eye on the blog for updates.
The Symposium dates and location:
- Thursday, October 5 – Friday, October 6
- Warwick Rittenhouse Square, Philadelphia, PA
We look forward to seeing some familiar faces as well as meeting some new ones. Whether you joined us for our first event, or you were unable to attend, be sure you don’t miss out. We have new and exciting information to share about our upcoming products and innovations. As always, the symposium will reflect our commitment to providing you with the most thorough, scientifically rigorous, and unbiased evidence analysis in the industry.
See you in October!